The term ‘Sanzen Digital’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. Our company registration number is 10138269. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You acknowledge that by your use of Sanzen Digital Marketing Limited (Sanzen Digital) website services, you are authorising Sanzen Digital to access your website for the purposes of website auditing, diagnosis or maintenance work . In connection with delivering our services, Sanzen Digital may use software, gather system data and access your computer’s configuration settings. By accepting these terms, you hereby grant Sanzen Digital the right to connect to your website and use software on your computer to gather system data, view settings on your website while performing any auditing, diagnostics or maintenance services. You agree that Sanzen Digital has no responsibility or liability under any circumstance at any time for any loss or harm that may arise from or may be related to the service.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the copy, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.